Sue Kainz interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

I'm a recently retired Senior Policy Advisor who previously worked forthe Province of Ontario. I've got an honours (spelled honors, if you'reAmerican!!) in Public Administration and Governance and Human ResourceManagement. I know, nothing to do with writing whatsoever! I currentlylive in Toronto, Ontario.


When did your love of books begin?

I've been writing since I was a kid. I like to think it gets better withtime, though!


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

Since I was a kid. Seriously.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

I've always felt like I was one. It's with me all the time. That's why Ititled my first book "The Call of the Writer" ... it's something that'salways been inside me.  Now ... the process for getting published? Well,that's the tricky part!


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Just start writing. The words will come to you. Some days they come morequickly, but they do come. And write about what you like, in the mannerin which you like. There is no right or wrong (except typos ... nobodylikes typos) ...


Tell us about your book/books:

Booklovers can find my collection of ebooks right here:https://www.kobo.com/ca/en/search?query=Sue%20Kainz&fcsearchfield=Authorand here:https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/books/contributor/author/sue-kainz/There’s a genre for everyone. I write fiction, poetry and self-helpbooks.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

There is a tremendous amount of support there. I'm so glad I joinedTwitter. It's critical to support each other. There is enough room onbookshelves (and on computers, if you read ebooks) for everyone's work.We rise by lifting others.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Every single time I find out that a book of mine has sold, I'm immenselygrateful that you trusted me enough to spend your hard earned money onsomething I've written.


Where can people connect with you?

suek0122@gmail.comand@suethebeachguru (on Instagram)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview