Nadeem Akram interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

I read my first book when I was 10


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I wrote my first article when was around 18. A few rejections later, I dropped the idea of becoming an author. Mostly what I have written prior to writing this book was something that bothered, pleased or intrigued me.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Read 100 words before writing one.


Tell us about your book/books:

I love writing because the soul transcends into a void where can hear nothing but your inner voice, I love reading because it prompts to think and reflect. Only one book, it is a true story, Other than that I have written over 100 articles for local English dailies, short stories for magazine and few e-zine sites.


Where can people connect with you?

@nadeemakr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview