Moeez Hatanian interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

I'm an author who is from the mixed Mediterranean and middle eastern background been living in London /UK for over 25 years plus educated in English lit, Astronomy and information technology.


When did your love of books begin?

I used to do short stories and poems from the age of thirteen. However, I started professional writing books in order to publish them in 2016. My first book was published in 2020.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

In my early 20s, I always wanted to do something positive after meeting my girlfriend, who sadly passed away. She was the source of encouragement, and that was what I needed; sadly, all the bereavement delayed and postponed the process.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

It is not an easy task, and it is a real job that needs dedication. But as I'm passionate about what I'm doing? Always try to make it fun.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

My 3 simple words of advice? ( never give up)It might be a challenge. Make it fun and go forward. It requires dedication and effort.


Tell us about your book/books:

Sci-Fi is a utopian fantasy series based on Earth and Far Away Galaxy. The story is inspired by the Ancient Alien theory. The book's foundation is around level 6 civilisation with Godlike powers and omnipotent twin sisters ( Avalyn & Celia) born on Earth to be the ambassadors to watch over humanity and help the advancement. As the BLARAN, the ancient Race, considered humans to be their offspring.The legend of the Omnipotent Twin Empress is a trilogy in which the first two books became 4-star award winners by litereytitan.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

It is my passion, and I know both writing and reading inspire others. And as a writer, imagination brings new stories for us to write and share with the world. The reading community is one fine source that allows all these to happen and create a bridge between the two. I think this is one great place to be.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Every author is different, and every story got another other meaning. All we can do is to write and read with an open mind knowing that we can not please everybody. I hope to have your feedback ( good or bad) because a decent author can learn from their mistakes, as we all do.


Where can people connect with you?

Best place iswww.moeezhatanian.comwhich I have link to all my other platforms


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview