Logan Magnone interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

My love of books began when I was very young – my mother would read to me for hours a day when I was a very young child, and in school I was one of two children out of my entire kindergarten class that were able to read at the start of the school year. Since then, I have read quite a bit, and it has been an important part of my life.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I don’t know if there was one specific moment when I decided to become an author, it just sort of happened over time. I’ve always had a creative imagination, and I remember Stephen King saying that fiction gave writers the opportunity to share their creativity with other people, I might be paraphrasing a bit, but you get what I’m saying.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Becoming an author is definitely not as easy as I thought it would be. I actually did go to school for writing, but getting good at it took a lot of trial and error, and I was fortunate to have other writers as well as professors really help me in this regard.After graduating, when I was looking to get my book at the hands of readers, there were different parts of this journey I had to figure out on my own, but members of the writing community who shared their knowledge and experience have helped me tremendously, especially on Twitter.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

I would say for them to keep learning, do research (when it comes to writing a story) about characters, locations, etc.Also, don’t try to be as good as Stephen King, John Grisham, David Morrell, etc. Only try to be the best version of yourself, because ultimately every writer is their own person.


Tell us about your book/books:

The novel that I have out right now is an action thriller that involves a Delta Force soldier and an FBI agent teaming up to take down a rogue mercenary group comprised of former commandos, spies, and hitmen. It takes place in Thailand, the United States, and in Mexico, and all the feedback I received from it has been tremendously positive.



What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I love the amount of support in the writing and reading communities. Writers truly care about one another, and they want to see each other succeed. The reading community is always ready for another adventure, and I love the passion they have for their hobby.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I would say thank you for checking out my novel. I appreciate it more than I could accurately express with words, and every moment that I was writing this novel, my sole purpose was to provide each and everyone of you with an exciting and memorable experience, and I hope that I did that.


Where can people connect with you?

I am on WordPress, writing blogposts once a month, more or less.I am much more active on Twitter, using the handle @LoganMagnone. Also, on Twitter, I have a linktree account that provides the link for my WordPress, in case you are interested in checking it out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown