Ellen Vandebaker interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

Hi My Name is Ellen Vandebaker and I write Erotic Fiction.


When did your love of books begin?

I’ve been an avid reader since I can remember.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I've always wanted to be a writer but a few years ago I just started doing it. I have a crazy sense of humor so I like writing the erotica and making fun of the different niches. I probably could be a comedy writer or a writer for Saturday Night Live but I don’t think that’s going to happen.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Its easier than I thought with self-publishing, but I am also very busy and don’t get a lot of time to write or even check my twitter account or do any promotions. I have a full time job as a finance executive that’s very demanding and very tiring. The writing actually helps me relieve stress from my daily routine.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Just do it.


Tell us about your book/books:

I have several erotic lines out. Erotic Fairy Tales ( which heavy on satire), short love stories which run 4-6k words, and shorter ones I call erotic shorts.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

The reading/writing community has been kind to me and supportive considering the fact I very rarely am able to do anything, but I have a few followers who I genuinely appreciate and one day Ill get more involved.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Thank you


Where can people connect with you?

My eBooks are on all the popular online book stores and I have a twitter account @evandebaker


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview