Book review - Iron Bones: Infection by Adam T Best

Book - Iron Bones: Infection

Author - Adam T Best

Rating - 


Review:

As Frank and Steve get ready for the opening of their very own brewery, they are listening to a band called Skull Moths who are auditioning to perform at the opening night, when a large explosion is heard from a top secret government facility the chaos to come could never be imagined.  The beginning of the zombie apocalypse may just have happened.

This book has a great premise and is well thought out but sometimes feels like it is a script for a play and then other times feels like a story you would read and this is one of the biggest stumbling blocks I think many people would find with this book.  I found that due to straddling the line between script and story the book did sometimes feel like it wasn't flowing as it should but overall I still found myself enjoying reading this and I think that this is a great place to start and I hope that the author will be able to use this as something to take onboard for future works as I would be checking those out to see the development.  Adam is clearly someone who is a story teller and I think it is just about a little fine tuning to make this book even better.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview