Book review - Dear Dumb Diary: Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jim Benton

Book - Dear Dumb Diary: Let's Pretend This Never Happened

Author - Jim Benton

Rating - 

Review:

Having read another entry from this book series I found this book was good but just not quite living up to the high standard already set.  The book is written in the style of a diary and is a great read for those around 10 years old as they'd be likely to find relevance to the subject matter.

The books in this series are funny, well written and do work well and whilst this was another which I'd recommend, I did find it a little lacking in comparison to the previous book I've read in this series.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview