Book interview - The Big Unda by Nolcha Fox


Please tell us a little about the book

This book contains poems I wrote after my first book “MY Father’s Ghost Hates Cats” was published. 


Where did the inspiration come from for your book?

Family poems were inspired by a workshop I took through the International Women’s Writing Guild (IWWG). The rest were inspired by poetry prompts and life in general. 


How did you find the experience of writing this book?

I started writing and publishing poetry when I was 67. Since I’m closer to the end of my life than the beginning, I wanted to publish as much of my writing as possible. This book allowed me to do this.


Did you draw any inspiration from any real life people with any of your characters?

N/A


If you could say anything to readers of this  book then what would it be?

Enjoy! And don’t throw anything at me if you don’t like my poetry.


Are there plans for more from these characters, or is it a stand alone piece?

N/A


Where can we purchase your book?

https://amzn.to/3IxmJhY


Please tell us where readers can connect with you and find out about any new book releases too.

https://bit.ly/3bT9tYu


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview