Afia Ubong interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

My love for books actually began at a tender age, I've always loved reading novels and poems. As a kid I used to like folktales about animals, I could literally spend an entire day just reading folktales and over time my taste in books developed.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

The first time I thought of becoming an author was actually in the year 2021. At first when I thought of it, it came in as a joke to myself and at a point all I wanted was to express myself in paper cause it was easier doing that, I mean a larger percent of people would believe anything written down on a paper


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

The process of becoming an author hasn't been easy just like every other career opportunity. Why? Cause there are a lot of competition starting from the top authors in the biz to the newbies with brilliant ideas. 


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

My advice to new author out there would be to keep writing cause their book might just be the next big thing out there and aside that. They should also learn to out source book cover designs so their book looks more professional


Tell us about your book/books:

Well my most recent book is called A Night to Remember, and it's based on a horror fiction of a woman who unknowingly summons a demon, I find it sad because her husband who had nothing to do with her mistake had to pay dearly with his life and I believe everyone who reads the book would find it interesting, and currently I'm working on the second series.



What do you love about the writing/reading community?

The writing/reading community has been a big bag of supports, tweeting and retweeting about members books, you just never feel alone in these communities.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

If I could say anything to my readers it'd be Watch out for my second series, it'll be a blast.


Where can people connect with you?

My readers/viewers who's reading this right now can always connect with me on Twitter as I'm always available there, @yhubywhite. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown