A.A. Schenna interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

Since I was a kid! I always loved reading and later I discovered that writing my own stories would be great. And that’s exactly what I did! 


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I guess when I was in high school, meaning many, many years ago.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

It was strange but intriguing and I would have done nothing without support. Friends encouraged me to do what I felt was best for me, and helped me discover the path to the publishing world. Internet was precious as well and made everything easier.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

If that’s what you really want just go for it and never give up because it’s not something everyone can do. Seems easy but it is not.


Tell us about your book/books:

I love writing stories concerning our modern world and the modern love. Romances and adventure stories are great too. My latest release is a paranormal romance story and it’s the second part of a series. Reincarnation part 1 & 2 are available on Amazon kindle Vella store.



What do you love about the writing/reading community?

The fact that I meet new and very interesting people, who are always open to discuss about stories and share their thoughts.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Always believe in yourselves because everything is possible. And if you want to see our world changing, we have to start with ourselves first. So be the change.


Where can people connect with you?

I love the modern world and technology. Twitter is my favorite application of all the social media, you will find me @ASchenna. It was great answering your questions, thanks for having me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview