Michaela Rodgers interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

As a young teenager I really became very interested in books.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I was 19. Right after my Grandaddy passed away. After much encouragement from family and friends. Especially my mom, I went for it!


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

It was a lot of work but doing it through Amazon made the process a bit less painless.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

I would say, chase your dreams! If you put in the work and have the desire, you have everything you need! Don’t give up!


Tell us about your book/books:

Piece of Glass is my first book. It’s a Christian romance, where the theme is; “All things work together for the good, even in tragedy.”



What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I love the encouragement. Everyone is there for everyone. Of course there is always a few bad apples but majority want to see you succeed and I love that!


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

“Thank you, for the continued support! Y’all are awesome!”


Where can people connect with you?

Easiest would be twitter @Vividmickey or Instagram @pieceofglass22


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview