Char Jay interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

Hi my name is Charlette I write under the name Char Jay
I have not always been an author but for a long time I wanted to be.


When did your love of books begin?

My love of books comes from my love of words, I started talking when I was nine months old, which means I had something to say, and I still do have a lot to say. My great-grandmother taught me to read at age two, so I have always loved books and words.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I wanted to write for years, my early stuff was not good, but I kept trying. I think you do what you do when it’s your time.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

The process is the hardest part for me, not the actual writing but the process of getting it out there so the people can find it, that’s the hard part.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

I would say don’t give up, don’t let the process frustrate you, and believe in your words. Believe in your project, for me I know I have a good product. It’s a unique, sexy, fun, one of a kind read, that I believe in!


Tell us about your book/books:

My books are entitled A Ain’t Always For Apple Volume One & Volume Two they are erotic ADULT alphabet books (based on the premise of a children’s alphabet book) they are intended to help the over 130 million ADULT’S in America (according to the U.S. Department of Education) that can’t read or read at or below an eighth grade level. It is written to engage the non-reader in a fun-filled, sexy, unique way. They are not a be all, cure all. They’re pique your interest, what you got there, start your learn to read journey books and there are no other books out there like this


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

The people that write and truly read and love books are the best people in the world. We support one another and encourage each other, and we know how to use our words.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

If you need my books use them, they can help you learn to read. Because there is no shame in not knowing how to read the shame comes from not doing anything about it.
If you know how to read grab a friend and relearn the alphabet because whether you can read or not you will learn something from my books.


Where can people connect with you?

Both books are available on Amazon A Ain’t Always For Apple By Char Jay
And be on the look out for Volume Three Rough & Raunchy Edition!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview