Caryarit Ferrer interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

When I was 4, I was in kindergarten and they taught us to read, I never stopped after that.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

When I was 8, I decided I wanted to speak many languages and write. I started writing fanfiction at 13.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Hard, I studied for 4 years, but I met so many great people on the way.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

The most important thing is to find your rhythm and what works for you.


Tell us about your book/books:

I have 2 romance books in English: Loving Caroline and 7 Days: Barcelona.I have 4 books, self-published in Spanish:Colette, a dystopian novella; Historia de Caleus, a paranormal romance, and 7 días and 20 días, 2 romance novellas.I also published Conociendo a Harvey with Penguin Random House Spain.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

What I love about the reading community is that no matter how much you are struggling with a story, there is someone always ready to give you a tip and a helping hand.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Thank you for being there these last 4 years and for believing in me.


Where can people connect with you?

I am in Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok with the user @caryarit


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview