Book review - Dear Dumb Diary: Am I the Princess or the Frog? by Jim Benton

Book - Dear Dumb Diary: Am I the Princess or the Frog?

Author - Jim Benton

Rating - 


Review:

Jamie Kelly maybe young but her diary shows she has attitude enough for the someone much older than her years.  Her class have been tasked with a simple task of creating a collage of photos of the person and their pets to show how they look alike but when your dog is called Stinker it is clear that you really don't want to have your picture up beside him to show how alike you look but what can Jamie do ensure this doesn't need to happen?

This is a book which is for younger readers but I found it be well written, funny and one that I am sure young readers would really enjoy.

Overall this was a book that I actually really enjoyed reading and would say is one which is inoffensive for those parents who are looking for a good read for their younger readers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Francessca Bella interview