Book review - Christmas Bizarre and Other Stories by Various Authors

Book - Christmas Bizarre and Other Stories

Author - Various Authors

Rating - 

Review:

A collection of short stories and poems by various authors was one I went into with high hopes of finding quite a lot that would be enjoyable but I came away from this one feeling a little bit underwhelmed as whilst there are some really great pieces there are also those which I found a let down (and I found quite a few of them to be).

The editing was all overall good and there are some true standout stories and whilst I found many stories I did not enjoy much, they might be something you find you enjoy and so this is a book which is one I would not say to steer clear of but would instead say to go in with lowered expectations and don't worry about rushing out to buy it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview