John Roche interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

I have always been a keen reader, mainly fiction. For work I had to travel a lot and set myself a challenge to read a book on each trip. Living in Australia and New Zealand, with everyone else at least two flights away, made that an easy task


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

My kids went to a Waldorf school. In year two the curriculum includes the Celts. I was asked, as an Irish man, to come in and tell tales. This grew into a regular one hour slot per week, for two years, where I told tales I structured around Celtic myths.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Writing is a great and horrible job. It also requires discipline when it comes to snacking.


Tell us about your book/books:

For my partners 50th birthday I decided to write a book about our past lives together. I am now on to my fourth book which is a romcom based around the parallel universe theory.





What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I never pictured myself with a Twitter account. Now I look forward to going on line to read what other authors have to say. They provide insight, motivation, wisdom and best of all, humour.


Where can people connect with you?

Twitter


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Francessca Bella interview