Angel Pak interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

My name is Angel Pak and I’m an independent author who publishes the books on Amazon.


When did your love of books begin?

I think it was when I was about 9 or 10. I never liked the books before, I just thought they were boring. But I realised that it all depends on what books I read. I discovered some interesting books and I fell in love with not just reading books, but also writing books for myself. 


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

Around age of 13


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Luckily I met a friend who is an independent author and he told me how to self-publish the book on Amazon!


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

It might not be simple to find the agency, even if you do, it still means you might not be fully able to publish the book you want. But if you are purely interested in becoming an author and don’t care about money or fame, all you need to do is just write the book now and self-publish it. I personally use Amazon Kindle when self-publishing the books but there can be more ways to do that.


Tell us about your book/books:

My latest novel “99-Year-Old Hero”
Suzuki Taro, 95-year-old former actor who used to be hero for children in 1960-70’s in Japan is now powerless old man with severe health issues
Whilst slowly dying, he accidentally recalled who he was and decided to become hero again
You can find it on Amazon https://t.co/MS8pwDYeXF


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

They are all respectful to each other and focused on bettering themselves and chasing the dream:)


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I try my best to be simple and clear when writing the books.


Where can people connect with you?

You can find me on 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview