The Bulletproof Poet interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

Basically, as soon as I started to learn to read. I thought it was fantastic that I could enter different worlds or learn things.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I’ve written things for a long time for fun, but int the last few years I’ve taken it more seriously.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

It’s been a journey of self-discovery and has been therapeutic.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Just write and not worry about quality or what you’re writing. Write every day about anything to get in the habit of writing and read. Find authors you like and think about what it is you like about their writing. It’ll help you find out how you want to write.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I write poetry books that have a lot of poems about my personal feelings and what I go through or believe.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

You can achieve what you want. I started writing seriously in my 40s with a mental health and substance abuse diagnosis.


Where can people connect with you?

You can check out my blog here http://thebulletproofpoet1.godaddysites.com/. It’s pretty new but I’ll be adding to it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview