Scott Kimak interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

As a child I found a Tarzan book by Edgar Rice Burroughs and fell in love with Fantasy and Science Fiction.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

When I was 14 I wanted to be an author.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

I waited almost 40 years to publish the stories I started when I was a kid.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Build a following first and be patient. It takes time.


Tell us about your book/books:

I write post-apocalyptic fiction. My main characters are martial artists fighting to survive in a world controlled by evil.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

Being able to share all the crazy ideas in my head with other people.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Come on this journey with me to the deepest and strangest depths of my mind.


Where can people connect with you?

They can connect with me at bestfantasybooks95@yahoo.com or follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Tiktok at Scott Kimak or check out my website http://www.i-call-him-him.webnode.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview