Mark Robinson interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

I’ve been writing for about 25 years and, over this time, have had over 30 short stories published online and in print. I write horror, thrillers, and crime.


When did your love of books begin?

From about age 8 when I discovered Roald Dahl’s George’s Marvellous Medicine.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

At about the same age. I used to love writing about what I did over the holidays. It would often involve fiction.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Fun. Exhausting. Exhilarating. Disappointing. Fun.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Do it. What have you got to lose? You can literally write about anything!


Tell us about your book/books:

I have 2 forthcoming horror novellas from Raven Tale publishing. Can’t give you any titles or release dates as yet. What I can say is the first is Gone Girl meets The Wickerman and second is Limitless meets Homecoming.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

The love and support out there. On the whole it is so positive and embracing. I’m a big reader so like keeping my eye out for recommendations.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Hello, good evening and welcome.


Where can people connect with you?

@the_mark_rob on Twitter 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview