Aline Riva interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

My name is Aline Riva. I’m the author of more than fifty books available on Kindle since 2012. I have been lucky enough to enjoy success with several number one books over the years and two best selling zombie serials enjoying a year each in the top 100 in British horror category and a third zombie saga that did well in 2020.


When did your love of books begin?

I’ve enjoyed books since I was very young the escapism of a good story has always had the power to grab me. 


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

When I started writing my own stories at the age of eight. I used to be asked to read to the class and that was when I realised people enjoyed my storytelling.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

It’s been a long process of love of words and creativity. I think the older we get the more enriched our writing becomes and the emotion comes from a wiser place, too. I also think writers are constantly evolving - life is the best teacher. 


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

I would say, just write and keep writing! 


Tell us about your book/books:

I am multi genre. I adore supernatural fiction and fantasy and sci fi but the zombies keep dragging me back for more! Zombie horror seems to be my niche and I have in total written sixteen zombie books - a six book saga, and two four book sagas, a stand alone novel and a collection of short stories. All sixteen of these books are out now collected as an anthology, available from Kindle. 


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

The freedom to be an independent creative. 


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Thank you for enjoying my books.


Where can people connect with you?

I am a very private person. I spend most of my time with my family or tending to my garden. I do have a Twitter to promote my work: @AlineRiva10 
I don’t accept DMs and the Twitter is purely to promote my books. But  I do have some book news to share - in addition to Zombie Anthology which is out now, I have coming soon a brand new four book zombie saga. Its’s called Kings of Z. Please do look out for it as these are my last books this year and it’s probably my last zombie story, as all good things must come to an end. But I can honestly say I’ve saved the best till last! Kings of Z will be available from Amazon Kindle later this summer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview