Rebeka White interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

Hi, first of all, let me just say thank you so much for this interview opportunity! I'm an author based in east Tennessee. We own a small homestead and are working toward a completely self-sufficient life!


When did your love of books begin?

I've always loved to read, but when 2020 hit, reading became a solace for me. It was my escape from the crazy reality we lived in.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

Writing has always been a passion of mine, but I decided to pursue it seriously around five years ago.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

It's been a fantastic learning curve. I've learned so much more than writing and I've encountered so many wonderful people along the way.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Start now! Chase your dreams and don't let anything hold you back. It's hard work, but the writing community is beautiful.


Tell us about your book/books:

I'm the author of a book called "The Petty House." It's a fast-paced literary novella of sharp twists and turns. The book follows Venetta as she endures petty betrayal, leading her to the hardest decision of her life. She must choose between her husband and thousands of innocent lives. It's available on Amazon, free on kindle! https://www.amazon.com/Petty-House-captivating-motherhood-pettiness-ebook/dp/B09B2VZ869


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

They are so wonderful. It's rare to find that kind of support and kindness in this world, especially among strangers. I am incredibly thankful for them.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I hope you enjoy reading my book as much as I enjoyed writing it. You are the best part of writing.


Where can people connect with you?

I'm mostly active on Twitter (@Rebeka_White) or you can find my personal blog OurAppalachianHomestead.com. I also have a book blog PinkDeskProductions.com. I look forward to seeing you there!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview