My First Five Star Review Experience - Penny Benjamin

Where was the review left?

Amazon


How did you initially feel seeing five stars?

Ecstatic, to know someone had read my book was amazing. To know they liked it made me proud.


After reading the review in full how did you respond or react?

I sent it out on as many platforms as I could to spread the word.


Did you celebrate and if you did then how?

I had a glass of Moscato.


What would you say to someone who just got their own first five star review?

Be proud, be happy.


Just how important are reviews to authors?

Extremely important, I know I said it before, but it still fits. Without readers and reviewers, an author's story would be nothing more than ink on a page.


Where can people connect with you?

Instagram @pennybenjaminromance //  Twitter @RomancePenny //  FaceBook @PennyBenjamin-Romance I believe they can also contact me through Goodreads and Amazon, although I am still learning.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview