Book Review - Mama Chira: How to Negotiate with an Emperor by Helen Pugh

Book - Mama Chira: How to Negotiate with an Emperor

Author - Helen Pugh

Rating - 


Review:

The times of the Inca are a period of history that many would feel we have lost to the ages but Helen Pugh is able to bring to life some of the history and whilst this is a short book (around 13 pages) it is a very interesting read.  The fact that Helen focuses on the strong female who is willing to risk death and stand for what she believes is a really great thing and very relevant in our modern times with the me too movement.  I felt that this was well written, interesting and it has made me keen to read more about the Incas and know that I would happily go to Helen Pugh for these kind of reads.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview