Jason Smith interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

Hi I'm Jason Smith. I write out of the Pacific Northwest. Originally from Stoke-on-Trent UK, I have been living in America since 2009.


When did your love of books begin?

I was fourteen and I read Christine by Stephen King.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I've been trying it off and on since 1993 but I've only really given it a good go these last five years.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

I love writing, I've only had one story published on mysterytribune.com called Dissimulation.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Try to write everyday and grow as a writer.


Tell us about your book/books:

I'm mostly concentrating on flash fiction and short stories presently. I write thrillers, crime fiction. I love Stephen King, he's a big influence on my work.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

Support.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Enjoy my stories.


Where can people connect with you?

On my Twitter page @JasonSm74306228


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview