Feed My Reads continues to grow

Hello all and thanks for checking out this blog post and for your continued support of the Feed My Reads community.


We are continually working to gain visibility to ensure that we are able to give our authors, book bloggers, publishers and readers the very best platform possible and thanks to our blog having been doing so well we have now been invited along for an invite only event regarding a book release by Penguin Random House.  This is very exciting as it means that we are being noticed and will be able to meet up with many new potential great members of the book community.

As a result of this I have once again invested for the community and purchased 250 business cards to enable further networking to be done and hopefully help to get more growth for our amazing community.  The costs of running this community do add up and the business cards alone have been another £20 and so ideas are always being worked on to enable us to ensure that we have the funds in place to help keep this community going and growing too.

Some people have been kind enough to have donated to the community and for this I genuinely would like to thank you as it is hugely appreciated and is put back into the community.  I have invested my own money into the community on many occasions including a microphone, a mouse, external keyboard, Chromebook and more that has been paid for by myself personally to ensure that the Feed My Reads community has all it needs in place for success.  Coming up with unique ideas is something that I am continually doing to keep moving this community forward and so I have now come up with a brand new idea as per below - 


When books are read by myself then a review of the book is posted to the Feed My Reads blog and I appreciate that many authors have mentioned how much they love the reviews and so we are now looking into offering the chance to have a 6x4 postcard of the front cover of your book we have reviewed and a hand written copy of the book review that was left of your work.  We would also look to confirm the star score we gave on this too and this then provides our authors with something that they can refer back to when that self doubt creeps in and for many it will be a reminder of the early stages of their author journey.  We would have a small charge applied to these but it would be kept as low as possible with this simply being to cover the costs for creating the piece, sending it out and a small amount extra which then goes back into the Feed My Reads community running costs fund.


For anyone who is interested in this new idea then please do let us know as those reviews we have already left will be available and worked on once this is all up and running.  If you ever wish to give to the community through a donation then you are able to do this at the link below - 

https://ko-fi.com/feedmyreads


Feed My Reads is not about making profits as you can see from the investments I have put in already and is simply about having the very best possible book community for all of our members.  I always appreciate your support and that you are all part of this amazing growth our community has been seeing since launch and I want you to know that without you guys this would never be happening so you all deserve a massive thank you and also a congratulations for your community.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Claude Bouchard interview