Feed My Reads at 6 Months Old with C.G. Versil

Feed My Reads recently turned 6 months old and as we are all about those in our community who make the place great we had to reach out to you and make sure our community members know of all those great people they can get to know here and so here are some questions for you.

When did you decide to join our Feed My Reads community?

I decided to join the community last year, in the month of December. I've heard a lot of good things from the other authors. It was a really engaging one, so I was interested.


What made you join our Feed My Reads community?

The good feedback and some of the authors I've seen on my timeline were also included in the community. Feed My Reads community is actually very active too, shows a really great vibe for an author to be in. Almost like a family with authors all around the world being nice to each other.


What do you enjoy about being a part of the Feed My Reads community?

Meeting new authors, readers, and of course, how active and friendly they all were. It was something that you would cherish during your writing journey.


Has Feed My Reads helped you in your author journey at all?

Yes, it helped me to get motivated to pursue my writing career and to engage with other authors as well. It also made me push myself more into completing some of my ongoing novels. The community is also informative and helped me through writing my books.


Have you met any people you've formed close bonds with through the Feed My Reads community?

So far, I've engaged with some of them but not too often since I usually turn off my phone to write and balance school and I'm still a bit of a shy type. But I do see some other authors that definitely inspire me and I'd like to connect with the other authors someday.


If you could tell people what the Feed My Reads community it all about and why they should join us then what would it be?

Feed My Reads Community gives a lot of encouragement to authors to move forward with their novels and is a great place to feel welcomed and have great support during your writing journey.


How can those in the Feed My Reads community connect with you?

You can connect with me through these links!Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/SilverGrace643CuriousCat: https://curiouscat.live/silvergrace643/Twitter: https://twitter.com/SG6403


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Claude Bouchard interview