Feed My Reads at 6 Months Old with Ceri from Read and Review it

Feed My Reads recently turned 6 months old and as we are all about those in our community who make the place great we had to reach out to you and make sure our community members know of all those great people they can get to know here and so here are some questions for you.

When did you decide to join our Feed My Reads community?

I joined the community very late October/early November, when Fraser reached out to me asking if I’d be interested in an interview. Naturally I said yes, and here we are!


What made you join our Feed My Reads community?

Honestly, I just wanted to be part of something cool, where people loved all things books and writing as much as I did. It’s great being part of something so big!


What do you enjoy about being a part of the Feed My Reads community?

I really like seeing the update emails, as it’s always interesting to hear the new ideas and how things are coming along. I also always enjoy working on the posts which get sent through - they’re so much fun!


Have you met any people you've formed close bonds with through the Feed My Reads community?

Not yet, although I’d definitely be open to it!


If you could tell people what the Feed My Reads community it all about and why they should join us then what would it be?

I would say that it’s a massive community of readers, book bloggers, and authors alike, where everyone comes together through their love of books. If you love reading then you should definitely join - it’s really rewarding being a part of something so big, and there’s always something fun going on! It’s perfect for getting more people interested in your blog/books too.


How can those in the Feed My Reads community connect with you?

They can connect with me through my twitter (readandreviewit (@readandreviewit) / Twitter), goodreads (Ceri (ReadAndReviewIt) - The United Kingdom (166 books) | Goodreads) and, of course, my blog (https://readandreviewit.org).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview