Book review - Of Us And Them by T.L. Coughlin

Book - Of Us And Them

Author - T.L. Coughlin

Rating - 



Review:

Having been raised knowing that her life would eventually be used to enable the Leviathans to come back to Earth and help humanity to save itself, Evren has grown accustomed to a life of waiting, training and being isolated but when her time finally comes to join the others with the same destiny as her it will lead to changes beyond what even she could have imagined.

This book is full of depth, intrigue and a story that keeps you guessing what will come next and it is one of the first books that I have read where it genuinely kept me guessing all the way to the end.  The writing is of the highest quality and as soon as I had completed the book I wished there was more to be read from this author.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview