Archana Rathore interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

I am Dr Archana Rathore, associate professor in English. I love travelling and world cinema.


When did your love of books begin?

I guess, it was there in me since very beginning as my Dad was a voracious reader and we kids genetically imbibed that!


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I had been reading books since eternity and gradually I had in me some thoughts that paved their way to come before the world in black and white.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

It is liberating as well demanding. I would relate it to the process of child bearing.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

I would definitely ask them to be consistent with their writing and first they need to be convinced about what they are writing!


Tell us about your book/books:

My debut book is a short story collection “She&Everything “ that is published by Notion press. This book is about life and as love is an important ingredient of life, the book is also about love...and also about longing. The stories also endeavour to narrate the difficulties working women face in balancing their personal and professional lives. 



What do you love about the writing/reading community?

They are an emotional lot and it feels great to realise that in such a materialistic world, we have such people!♥️♥️


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

If you have ever loved, read my book; if you have loved and lost, read my book; if you believe in love and waiting for someone special, please read my book.😊


Where can people connect with you?

They can connect with me on 
Twitter- Archana Rathore@SheAndEverythin
Instagram-I'm on Instagram as archanashots. Install the app to follow my photos and videos. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=1lafc3nyxry2w&utm_content=3f2fmrx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview