Adele Rose interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

I regularly enjoy juggling day-to-day existence as a working adult with my insatiable passion for writing, spending time with my family and performing in local, musical commitments - all of which naturally happens in my “free-time.”

I live in the UK with my wonderful partner in crime - who is soon to be my husband (Author squeals very loudly) and who not only puts up with my intense love of quirky hats, but also possesses a similar enthusiasm for odd socks. 


When did your love of books begin?

My love of books began in early childhood. I was always surrounded by books, many of which were fondly read to me by my Grandad. My mother has recordings of me at an early age relentlessly re-telling all the traditional tales in a way which highlighted my diva tendencies. My favourite book has to be ‘Wolf Brother’ by Michelle Paver. She transported me to a world which both inspired and terrified me. Authors like her are a rare species. 


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

Throughout my teenage years, I went on a personal and professional journey. This journey of self-discovery has been reflected in my writing and is one I’m still undergoing. I’m a strong believer in writing what you love and know, so much so that I spend much of my reality living in fantasy worlds. My favourite to date includes living the dream of being a real-life superhero with epic elemental powers! You can find out more by reading ‘The VIth Element’ Series, as well as the first two novels in ‘The Devil’s Secret’ Trilogy. 




What do you love about the writing/reading community?

What do you love about writing/reading community?

The biggest benefit I find from writing is the mental release it enables me to experience. I love using my novels as a way of escapism from the constraints and harsh truths of reality. I also love designing my own book covers, as well as inventing characters, especially ones that mirror my own emotions and inner demons. Villains are my favourite though. I love tapping into their souls and finding a shred of humanity (if they have one that is) and analysing why they are who they are and how they think. That’s the ‘Sherlock Holmes’ in me!

The reading community I’ve been part of has been amazing so far. The confidence in my writing style my readers have given me is the biggest element of being an author I’m most thankful and grateful for, in addition to constructive criticism. I cannot wait to receive my next review or comment on social media!


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Be true to who you are and believe in yourself.

Also, fairy dust is real and comes with a serious health warning!


Where can people connect with you?

You can mostly connect with me through Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. I do have a website, which is www.adelerosebooks.com.

Otherwise, you can find out more about me and my books by following the links below:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/AdeleRoseAuthor

Twitter: https://twitter.com/adeleroseauthor

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adeleroseauthor/?hl=en

Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Adele-Rose/e/B01KVSUYSS/ref=dp_byline_cont_pop_ebooks_1

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/15662595.Adele_Rose

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/AdeleRoseAuthor/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvIdRjt6bs5UOQl_LmXwq7A


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview