Courtney Davis interview 2

AUTHOR INTERVIEW 2


First of all welcome back for another interview with Feed My Reads as our community really do appreciate you taking the time to do this.


So, our first question is who is your writing hero?

I think my writing heros are all the authors who don't give up! It's hard to get published, it's hard to finish a story and it's really hard to make yourself so vulnerable and put yourself out there with a book that anyone can buy and read. For all those who triumphed over the fears of all that! Good job! Keep at it and you inspire me to keep going!


Which book or books would you say influenced you the most on your writing journey?

I think reading horror as a kid really influenced me a lot. R.L. Stein was a favorite and then reading romance when I was a little older, Johanna Lindsey was a favorite back then, really influenced me to write what I love and combine some monsters with romance too! 


If you could choose one book by someone else that you wish you had written then which would it be and why?

Can I say anything on the best seller's list! Something that was read by millions, maybe made into a movie too! Then I could just be a writer and not worry about making money at a day job. 


Who have been your biggest supporters during your writing career to date and what would you like to say to them?

My husband and family have been so wonderful to me, really supporting what I want to do and giving me the permission to take the time I need to pursue it. They are always there with encouraging words and listening to my crazy story ideas. I couldn't do it without their support for sure. 


We all know how important reviews are to authors so if you could speak directly to them what would you say about reviewing books they read?

I would say please, please take the time to leave a thoughtful review. I learn a lot from reviews, and I think they help us all become better writers. 


Where can people connect with you?

I am everywhere lol Twitter Facebook Instagram and Tiktok. I am going to be using youtube soon I think too. Mostly I am everywhere as Authorcdavis or authorcourtneydavis and my website is www.authorcourtneydavis.com I am planning to add a little freebie story on my website soon, probably a chapter at a time, maybe biweekly. I love to hear from readers on any platform and look for more to come from me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview