Book review - We Watch You by NS Ford

Book - We Watch You

Author - NS Ford

Rating - 


Review:

Imagine that you have been part of a small group of friends for a number of years when suddenly an old friend goes missing and the actions of yourself and your friends might have been a contributing factor to their mental state, what do you do?

As your two best friends find their lives being turned upside down and you realise you are potentially being followed then what would you do?  Are you in danger?  Should you just keep doing normal everyday things?

This story is a very well written and delivered story and throughout I felt it was going to be a 5 star read but with the twist at the end I felt it was almost like a genre leap and although this would not be a problem for me I felt the ending seemed slightly rushed and left me feeling like I had enjoyed the book but a little frustrated.  I had to think for a couple of days on how I felt about this book and whilst for me the ending was too rushed I still enjoyed the book overall and will be reading more from this author.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview