Book review - The Hen Party by Maria Frankland

Book - The Hen Party

Author - Maria Frankland

Rating -


Review:

When bride to be Caitlyn heads to Dublin on her hen party we see a woman who is in remission from cancer and she should be surrounded by positivity and great friends but we soon discover that 3 of the hen party are the family of the groom to be and are not big fans of Caitlyn.  With her friends not seeming to be in the best of moods it falls on her best friend and chief bridesmaid to turn the hen party into something memorable but when they awake to find someone has died their very first morning in their apartment, their worries change from saving the hen party experience and becomes about if they can save themselves.

I found this book to be really well written and whilst I was 50% of the way through the book and spotted the twist to come I still found myself enjoying the book itself.  Did I figure out the ending before I got there?  Yes I did but it did not detract in the slightest from what for me was an excellent read and I am keen to check out more from this author in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview