Book review - Glittery Literary Anthology Volume 1

Book - Glittery Literary Anthology Volume 1

Author - Various Authors

Rating - 





Review:

Having over the years enjoyed reading stories from a variety of genres I decided to give an anthology of short stories.  The stories do differ in length with some just a couple of pages and some around 10+ pages but each has been selected for this anthology based on their quality content.  For me the anthology was a good read but I knew some of the stories would not be for me and I found this more so with the shorter stories as I find it hard to get in to them sometimes but this is a personal preference and so I would not really mark down too much for this.  The fact this is an anthology which is aiming to do good through profits going to charity and that you get so many stories in this volume means it is still a book I would highly recommend as you can get some stories but also know you've done good by helping the charity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview