A Secondary Character Interview with Hermione Laake - THE SILVER RAGUSAURUS

Please tell us about the book and the character who is being interviewed.

Book: THE SILVER RAGUSAURUS a crossover children’s story  by Hermione Laake out now on Kindle as an e-book:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hermione-Laake/e/B00FCATON2/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

There are a few spoilers in this interview. 

Interview with the secondary character: JET. 

CHARACTER: Jet: Silver's father

Jet is a jet black ragusaurus. He is the father of Silver, but he questions that. 


How did it feel to be given a leading role in this book?

I don’t enjoy being made a spectacle of.


Obviously to us this was a tale but for you it was something you actually went through, how did you find the journey we read about?

I had no idea how to be a father. My parents are both dead. I hardly knew them.


If you could do the journey over again would you have done anything differently?

I think all parents would. Show me the perfect parent.


A lot of people would love to know what's next for you?

I am going to spend as much time as I can with my son, Silver.


How was it working with the author of your book?

I’m glad she didn’t paint me all black. That’s supposed to be funny. You won't get that joke unless you read the book.


Where can we purchase your book?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hermione-Laake/e/B00FCATON2/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1



Please tell us where readers can connect with you and find out about any new book releases too.

I am on Twitter as @herziloph and I would love to connect with my readers there. I also write a sports blog and share that on twitter several times a month if you enjoy staying fit. It is a clean site. Spam protected.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview