Paralyzed Emotions by Rodney D. Roby

Author: Rodney D. Roby

Title: Paralyzed Emotions

Genre/Genres: Memoir, Mental Health, Non-fiction, Spiritual


Synopsis:

I was diagnosed with mental illness when I was 22years old. I was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder, bipolar, ADHD, OCD and severe anxiety. Learning to live with these illnesses has been difficult. And exposing these vulnerable spots within me has been even harder. But I truly feel that there is no other book out there with my point of view. And I truly believe that this book can help many, many people. Please take the time to check it out. From my heart to yours, may it bless you infinitely.



Links:

https://www.amazon.com/Paralyzed-Emotions-Rodney-D-Roby/dp/1662439644/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=9781662439643&qid=1628082065&sr=8-1

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/paralyzed-emotions-rodney-d-roby/1139966199?ean=9781662439643

Paralyzed Emotions (Hardcover) - Walmart.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview