Main Character Interview with Helen G Huntley - Dreams & Secrets: An American Western


Please tell us about the book and the character who is being interviewed.

Dreams & Secrets: An American Western

Rad Scaithe


How did it feel to be given a leading role in this book?

I was honored and humbled. I needed it to help me work out the problems I was having with Potter and within myself.


Obviously to us this was a tale but for you it was something you actually went through, how did you find the journey we read about?

It was excruciating at first all the doubt and fear that filled me when Potter ran away. I never thought I could do anything to get her back and honestly didn’t even know what the problem was. I was quite daft at the time. But as I started understanding her, hope came to me and of course things worked out.


If you could do the journey over again would you have done anything differently?

I would be more open with Potter about my true feeling for her and not take her for granted like I had.


A lot of people would love to know what's next for you?

I’m just going to spend the rest of my life being kind to my wife and enjoying this wonderful life with her and raising my children. 


If you could say anything to the people who read about you in this book then what would it be?

Don’t take what you have for granted especially those you love.


How was it working with the author of your book?

Helen is fantastic. She is fun with a great sense of humor, and I learned how to relax and not be so stiff and proper.  She was laughing at me so much while she wrote the book, I learned how to laugh at myself.


Where can we purchase your book?

Here is the link. https://books2read.com/u/4jA2qk

It’s sold through all popular online bookstores


Please tell us where readers can connect with you and find out about any new book releases too.

Helen has a website that has the books she has published available and a coming soon page with the book cover and a snippet about the book.

https://authorhelenhuntley.com/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview