Five Fun Facts - Teri M. Brown


I rode across the United States on a tandem bicycle (3102 miles) during the summer of 2020 to raise money for Toys for Tots. Until I met my husband in 2018, I hadn't been on a bicycle in 40 years!
I graduated in the first class of the North Carolina School of Science and Mathematics. Despite my strength in the math and sciences, writing has always been my true love.
I have four children and three bonus children (aka step-children), 10 grandchildren, and 2 great-grandchildren!
The ending of Sunflowers Beneath the Snow is true. I made up an entire novel so that I could tell that ending.
When I was a child, I began crying when my mom found me reading under the covers with a flashlight at age 5. I thought I was going to be in trouble because I learned how to read before going to school!


You can connect with Teri at - 

Facebook.com/TeriMBrownAuthor

Twitter.com/TeriMBrown1

Instagram.com/TeriMBrown_Author

LinkedIn.com/in/TeriMBrown

Goodreads.com/terimbrown

Pinterest.com/terimbrownauthor


Amazon Author: https://www.amazon.com/author/terimbrown


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview