Five Fun Facts - James P. Redwood


I have been absurdly lucky. 


Married with kids. For 28 years. It has been good, but I am not so young anymore. 

I buy expensive scotch.  I don’t drink often, so I make it a memorable experience.  This allows the bottles to last a long time on my shelf. Which somehow justifies the cost in my mind. 

I taught students with disabilities for a long time.  I learned that people are complex.  Weaknesses are often offset by uncommon strengths.  

I spend a lot of time reading.  Fiction, nonfiction, history, philosophy, self help, sci-fi, comedic stories.  I like it all, except graphic horror.  And I write about some violent times in my first book, but not in a horror fashion.  


You can connect with James at - 

Jamesredwoodauthor.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview