Christi Lee interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

Middle school - I was able to meet an author that explained the process and it all fascinated me.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

Around the age of 21 I got an idea for a book but never acted on it until the age of 33 and now I refuse to stop.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Ever-changing and constant learning, but a thrill of a ride just the same.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Go for it! With so many different editing and publishing options anyone that wants to get something out to the world has full power to do it if you're willing to put the work in.


Tell us about your book/books:

I currently have one published titled flip the switch. It can be found on Amazon as an ebook or a paperback. It is my trauma testimony made specifically to relate to and inspire others.
I'm currently working on a series of new adult fiction titled Agent Nova. An 18-year-old girl that makes waves in the FBI sparking her own program and taking on missions.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

It's very inclusive. With all the different categories in genres it could be easy to stick to your own but across the board writers and readers support each other and are helpful. It's a very cozy environment to be part of.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Enjoy and feel free to use your own imagination inside my work. I hope everyone gets something different out of what I write.


Where can people connect with you?

@authrChristiLee  on Twitter (yes the o is missing on purpose) 
@authorChristiLee on Facebook

inchristiscorner@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview