Book review - What Death Taught Terrence by Derek McFadden

Book - What Death Taught Terrence

Author - Derek McFadden

Rating - 



Review:

This book is based around what happens when it's your time to move on to your next life and focuses on looking back at your life to see if you met your aims during your life on Earth.  This book is written in a beautiful way and I found this book took longer than normal to finish as it made me think so much and so often that I would find myself dealing with the thoughts and questions the book made rather than focusing on finishing reading the book itself.  This is one that will make you consider your life, your faith and much more.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview