Book interview - Life Planned Or Unplanned by Hitesh Abrol


Please tell us a little about the book

Hello Everyone!
I am Hitesh Abrol, author of book "LIFE-PLANNED OR UNPLANNED". The book is about planning of our life i.e. whether we should live our life as planned or unplanned way.
Also, the book motivates us as if one can plan his life at any age. 


Where did the inspiration come from for your book?

I read Bhagwat Geeta. This gave me the insight that life will come to end by anytime so one should work for his passion also. Thus I tried to found my passion and
found writing as my passion.


How did you find the experience of writing this book?

I cant express the feeling in words. It very much fulfilling experience.


Did you draw any inspiration from any real life people with any of your characters?

Yes! I am very much inspired from the real life peoples.


If you could say anything to readers of this  book then what would it be?

I just wanted to deliver more. Feel free to convey me if you want anything more from me.


Are there plans for more from these characters, or is it a stand alone piece?

No, I am not having plan to get more from it. this will be stand alone piece from my side.


Where can we purchase your book?

Anyone can buy the book Online on Amazon at https://www.amazon.in/dp/9354728219/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_WS4EVF7Y1XHCMRQGZTXP


Please tell us where readers can connect with you and find out about any new book releases too.

Anyone can follow me on
Instagram- @authorabrolhitesh
Facebook- @hiteshabrol
Twitter- @Hiteshabrol7


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview