Book interview - “Angels, Demons and Strange Experiences” Part#2 by Curtis Schweiger


Please tell us a little about the book

“Angels, Demons and Strange Experiences” Part#2 Is the second series of short stories of the Paranormal and true but very very strange experiences I’m not sure if there will be part#3 the next one will be more about paranormal investigations later on this year in 2022 I have a new short series of short stories entitled: “Ghost Kids”


Where did the inspiration come from for your book?

I was always interested in the paranormal and scary movies when i was a youngster.


How did you find the experience of writing this book?

I love writing and the first time someone reads one of my books.


Did you draw any inspiration from any real life people with any of your characters?

Yes a lot of these stories are based on true events in my life and that of my family.


If you could say anything to readers of this  book then what would it be?

I hope they enjoy them and want to read more of my work.


Are there plans for more from these characters, or is it a stand alone piece?

There will be more of these stories in the future.


Please tell us where readers can connect with you and find out about any new book releases too.

Most top sellers.

My YouTube channel or can email me direct.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown