Stylus Reviews - our blog about their blog

Blog name: Stylus Reviews

Blog link:  stylusreviews.wordpress.com

Social media: 

Pinterest - @stylusreviews

Twitter - @Booklov30440990


A little introduction:

Hi! My name is Tomi, and I run Stylus Reviews where I write book reviews and recommendations, as well as health tips on occasion. I enjoy calligraphy and photography in addition to reading.


What made you start your blog? 

I've always enjoyed sharing my thoughts and expressing myself. Most of the time, after I finish a wonderful book, I have no one with whom to express my views and opinions, so I started my blog as a way to share what I enjoy doing with others. I've always been an avid reader, and I enjoy giving my friends book reviews. I appreciate informing people about books I like and recommending them to others who might enjoy them as well. I can read a book in a day and return a review the next day.


Which part of having the blog do you love most?

To be able to share what I enjoy doing and to connect with others who share my interests.


Where did the name for your blog come from? 

To be honest, there isn't much of a story behind it. I chose it at random and decided to use it because the name appealed to me. It has a cool and weird ring to it.


What do you love most about books? 

The fact that I am able to create a whole new world and give life to different characters in my head is incredible.


What genres do you blog about?

Romance and Historical Fiction for now.


What are your favourite books?

Romance, Historical Fiction, Mystery and Thriller books.


What are your 3 top reads from the last year?

- My sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult
- The Regacy Seasons by Sophia James
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview