Nicki's Book Blog - our blog about their blog

Blog name: Nicki's Book Blog
Blog link:  nickibookblog.blogspot.com
Social media: @nickisbookblog





What made you start your blog?

I Started blogging when I saw on FB someone asking for reviewers and I was always a keen reader- it was my way of giving something back.



Which part of having the blog do you love most?

I love when someone says kind words about my reviews- I really appreciate it and feel we can all do that little bit something to pay it forward and #bekind . 



Where did the name for your blog come from? 

Blog name- kind of obvious!



What do you love most about books? 

I love that books take me away to a different place. you can get absorbed and the best wrap themselves around you like a warm blanket. Books are a treasure- all from 26 little letters- the magic never ceases. :) 



What are your 3 top reads from the last year?

Top 3 reads: 1. Dear Grace - Clare Swatman- it so reminded me of a very treasured friend and of the experience of life. 2. Saying goodbye to Tuesday byChrissy Manby-I've always been a dog lover and this was truly something special. 3. Coming home By Patricia Dixon- A very special heartwarming story that touched and moved me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview