My Ideal Holiday - Ceri from Read And Review It

First of all where are you going? 

Paris! I know it’s a bit of a cliche, but I’d really love to visit… I actually have a whole Paris themed bedroom, despite having never been there before!



Are you going on your own or taking people along (if you're taking people then who are you taking)?

Taking my boyfriend! We haven’t been able to go away yet but I’d love to go on holiday with him.



How are you getting there?

Either the eurostar or the plane. Whichever’s cheapest!



What 5 books are you taking with you?

You’ve Reached Sam, Blood Stew, To Kill A Kingdom, The Ivies and Better Than The Movies. I can’t leave behind my current read (You’ve Reached Sam), and I’m super excited to get into the others!



You've arrived, do you unpack straight away or are you going to leave it until later?

We’ll take out the essentials, but leave the rest until later. We’ve got a whole city to explore, after all!



What are you going to do during your holiday?

Visit the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Montmartre, Notre Dame, Arc De Triomphe… You name it, we’ll do it! There will also be lots of visits to the bakeries too, of course.


What memento do you bring back from your holiday?

A postcard. I have a string of them across my room, and I love being reminded of all the places I’ve been!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown