Miss Mooch Investigates - our blog about their blog

Blog name: Miss Mooch Investigates

Blog link: https://missmoochinvestigates.co.uk/

Social media: 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/missmoochinvestigates/

Twitter - https://mobile.twitter.com/MissMoochReview


What made you start your blog? 

I started blogging as I was interested in learning more about Wordpress. I decided to focus on all things mysterious as I love anything linked to the detective, puzzle, thriller, spy, and, of course, murder mystery genre. Please check out my blog if you fancy reading some reviews for books, tv shows, films and more.


Which part of having the blog do you love most?

The part of blogging I enjoy the most is the interaction with fellow bloggers. It’s such a welcoming community when you are a newbie! 💕


Where did the name for your blog come from? 

My name came from my late, great black cat - Mr Mooch - who always went around exploring and being nosey! 🐈‍⬛



What do you love most about books? 

I’ve always loved reading, even more so now, as books (alongside films, tv and games) have got me through the pandemic and helped me switch off when my mind is whirring after work - I work in education as a teacher, and, as you can imagine, it’s been a stressful couple of years. Delving into a mystery whisks you away to another world where you have to keep your wits about you and you can’t focus on anything else!🕵️‍♀️


What are your favourite books?

My favourite books are unsurprisingly Agatha Christie Poirot books and I’ve set myself the challenge to read them all, but I do love more contemporary mystery writers too. I also love the dystopian post-modernist genre, with one of my other fave authors being Margaret Atwood.


What are your 3 top reads from the last year?

-The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle (Stuart Turton)-Evil Under the Sun (Agatha Christie)-The Testaments (Margaret Atwood) - not a mystery but a blooming fantastic sequel to The Handmaid’s Tale.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown