Julianne Munich interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

I'm Julianne Munich, a mom of 3 living in Wisconsin.


When did your love of books begin?

Probably as early as age 3 or 4. I used to listen to Disney records with storybooks back in the days of vinyl! :)


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

In junior high school. I used to write many short stories in notebooks and share them with friends. How have you found the process of becoming an author? It has taken decades to improve my story writing, and the process is difficult and painful. You have to be brave and share it, and you certainly must develop a thick skin to accept others' criticism and be willing to change and work harder.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Read what you love, and then write what you love and would want to see on a bookshelf.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

My first romantic fantasy book, 'The Reborn Prince' was launched on December 18, 2021. My second book, 'The Ice Mage,' is planned for a late February launch. What do you love about the writing/reading community? Everyone is so supportive and I've been fortunate to find beta readers and critique partners who have been amazing!


Where can people connect with you?

Twitter


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Claude Bouchard interview