Harley Burton interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

When I was about three my dad started my young on books, by eight I was doing book reports on Old Man and the Sea and other classics, so definitely young!


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

Around the same age I was reading the classics. Drive is still there today!


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Tedious but rewarding! Excited to publish more.


Tell us about your book/books:

My first publication Forethought and Oversight is a collection of poems I've written since I was 13. I'm also working on a video game concept book of poems as well. I'd like to write a narrative one day too.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

The togetherness that everyone brings, everyone is always accepting and ready to be a part of the community. It's very social and inviting.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

If you could say anything to your readers what would it be? Chase you goals adamantly, anything is possible with heart and focus. Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more!


Where can people connect with you?

@Burton93Harley on twitter Majoraswrath93@gmail.com Always open for DMs about writing and anything I can help with!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview